Shannan Rouss Revealed
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. Walk like you know where you're going and look like you're almost there.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. Not trying
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. "It feels good to laugh."
- Q. What do you regret most?
- A. Not learning another language.
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. To speak another language.
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. False modesty
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Interior designer
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Kindness, wit, generosity
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. Peanut butter sandwiches
On Books and Writing
- Q. How did you come to write Easy for You?
- A. The book actually came to me--after years of false starts and scrapped pages.