Kelly Gay Revealed
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Never the same from day to day
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. A room without books is like a body without a soul. ~ Cicero
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. Ireland
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. My mom for her strength, perseverance, and love.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. King Arthur; Lestat; Aragorn; Sherlock Holmes
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Morgan le Fey; Hannibal Lecter; The Wicked Witch of the West
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Mary Magdalene. I'd ask her about her relationship with Jesus.
A close second would be the man who inspired the tales of King Arthur, if there was such a person. If so, I'd ask him all about his life, if there really was some truth to Merlin, Camelot, Guinevere, etc...
- Q. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- A. When people follow blindly & don't think for themselves.
- Q. What is your favorite occupation, when you’re not writing?
- A. Gardening, research & art
- Q. What’s your fantasy profession?
- A. Archaeologist
- Q. What 3 personal qualities are most important to you?
- A. Integrity, loyalty & kindness
- Q. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your days, what would it be?
- A. French fries
- Q. What are your 5 favorite songs?
- A. Numb/Linkin Park, Untitled/Simple Plan, Viva la Vida/Cold Play, Nessun Dorma/sung by Paul Potts, Vivaldi's Four Seasons Winter Allegro