David Sinden Revealed
About David Sinden
What is your birthdate?:5/28
High school and/or college:Judd School in Tonbridge, Kent
Favorite television show:Jonny Suede
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Family, friends, dogs, stories, boats, fishing, swimming, beasts.
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. "Go, and never darken my towels again."
- Q. How would you describe perfect happiness?
- A. Fishing on a big sea, somewhere cold, with no ice-cream, Matt or Guy.
- Q. What’s your greatest fear?
- A. The big hairy monster that comes out from the toilet.
- Q. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you choose to be?
- A. The River Test because it’s May as I write this and the Mayfly are out.
- Q. With whom in history do you most identify?
- A. No one.
- Q. Which living person do you most admire?
- A. Matt and Guy.
- Q. What are your most overused words or phrases?
- A. Thinking logically…
- Q. If you could acquire any talent, what would it be?
- A. Break-dancing.
- Q. What is your greatest achievement?
- A. Winning a drawing competition and a swimming competition on the same day on holiday when I was eight.
- Q. What’s your greatest flaw?
- A. My hair.
- Q. What’s your best quality?
- A. I’m tall so I can reach high things.
- Q. If you could be any person or thing, who or what would it be?
- A. A turtle.
- Q. What trait is most noticeable about you?
- A. At the moment, my cough from this horrible cold.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional hero?
- A. Dave: Yuck.
- Q. Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- A. Wile E. Coyote from Road Runner.
- Q. If you could meet any historical character, who would it be and what would you say to him or her?
- A. Pip from Great Expectations. “Don’t do it. She’s trouble.”
On Books and Writing
- Q. How did you come to write Jungle Vampire?
- A. We decided to set The Jungle Vampire far away in the jungles of South America. Ulf has to track down this big, hairy and extremely dangerous predator, but the Baron is hot on its trail…