Amy Hill Hearth Revealed
About Amy Hill Hearth
What is your birthdate?:4/10
Previous occupations:Salad girl/waitress at an old Inn, newspaper reporter covering crime, education, you-name-it.
Favorite job:What I'm doing now: writing books.
High school and/or college:Taconic Regional High School, Pittsfield, Mass. The University of Tampa, Fla.
Name of your favorite composer or music artist?:Mozart.
Favorite movie:"Having Our Say"
Favorite television show:Masterpiece Theater on PBS.
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Unexpected, Journey, Writer, Loving, Loved, Adventure, Hopeful, Helpful
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. "Live and let live"
On Books and Writing
- Q. Who are your favorite authors?
- A. Charles Dickens, Jane Austen, Mark Twain, Louisa May Alcott, Eudora Welty, Zora Neale Hurston.
- Q. What are your 5 favorite books of all time?
- A. Little Women, Pride and Prejudice, Great Expectations, To Kill a Mockingbird, Their Eyes Were Watching God.
- Q. Is there a book you love to reread?
- A. "Little Women"
- Q. Do you have one sentence of advice for new writers?
- A. Write for the love of it; the rest will follow.
- Q. What comment do you hear most often from your readers?
- A. "Your books are fun to read. Only afterwords do I realize how much I learned."