Allison Hobbs Revealed
- Q. How would you describe your life in only 8 words?
- A. Writer. Good friend. Mostly frantic, but sometimes peaceful.
- Q. What is your motto or maxim?
- A. The role of a writer is not to say what we all can say, but what we are unable to say. ~Anais Nin
On Books and Writing
- Q. How did you come to write Pure Paradise?
- A. Pure Paradise is the sequel to A Bona Fide Gold Digger, a novel where the main character, Milan Walden finds herself drawn into the BDSM lifestyle as a submissive to her personal trainer.
I wrote Pure Paradise because I wanted to continue Milan's story. She has come full circle and has totally embraced the BDSM lifestyle. No longer a sub, she is now a top...a dominatrix who is supported by her sub who is also a billionaire.
Milan's sub gave her the gift of an upscale day salon where he was formerly employed. As Mialn's behavior becomes more and more sexually deviant, her salon is also transformed to include a menu of salacious sex services for clients with kinky notions.